To Access IEEE Xplore, please click on the link below.
To Access InfoVaya, please use the following instructions: (You can download a zipped version of the folder with all the PDF files)
- Go to http://www.infovaya.com
- log in with your email address and password. ( Please use the email address that you used to register for the conference with)
- click on EMBC2017 (My Events).
- Look at the General Info section of that page (this is the Overview page).
- click on the EMBC’17 Papers link
- follow on screen instructions as appropriate.
Smarter Technology for a Healthier World
The 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’17), in conjunction with International Biomedical Engineering Conference of KOSOMBE, will be held at International Convention Center (ICC), Jeju Island, Korea from July 11 to 15, 2017. This year’s conference theme: “Smarter Technology for a Healthier World” will cover diverse topics of cutting-edge research in biomedical engineering, healthcare technology R&D, translational clinical research, technology transfer and entrepreneurship, and biomedical engineering education. The conference program will feature high-profile keynote lectures, exhibitions, minisymposia, workshops, invited sessions, oral and poster sessions, and special sessions for students, young professions, clinicians and entrepreneurs, and exhibitions.
Conference Chair: Kwang Suk Park
Conference Co-chair: Yongmin Kim
Conference Co-chair: James Weiland
Program Committee Chair: Eung Je Woo
Program Committee Co-Chair: Yuan-ting Zhang
Program Committee Co-Chair: Thomas Penzel
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging & Image Processing
- Micro- & Nano-bioengineering; Cellular & Tissue Engineering
- Computational Systems & Synthetic Biology; Multiscale Modeling
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering
- Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Wearable Biomedical Sensors & Systems
- Bio-Robotics, Surgical Planning and Biomechanics
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Systems, Devices and Technologies, Clinical Engineering
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Biomedical Engineering Education and Society
- Translational Engineering for Healthcare Innovation & Commercialization
- Pharmaceutical Engineering and Drug Delivery Systems.