EMBC has been one of the first IEEE conferences to modernize the distribution of its proceedings by placing the papers on a cloud platform instead of on outdated media. Online dissemination has several advantages:
- Each paper is hosted along with useful information about its corresponding presentation.
- The papers can be accessed and read on mobile devices (e.g. a tablet or smartphone).
- The papers can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. They cannot be misplaced or lost.
- We reduce the carbon footprint of our conference.
- Attendees have access to the papers prior to the conference.
EMBC 2017 accepted papers will be available on our Online Access System until 11 August, 2018. The manuscripts will be accessible by registered attendees only. We will have WiFi in the meeting space; however we do recommend that you download/print any papers ahead of time as we will not have a printer available on-site.
Attendees will be able to view individual papers by browsing through presentations. A downloadable folder with the entire set of papers will be available 30-60 days after the end of EMBC 2017.