EMBC’17 is a great conference to network and learn. The following activities have been planned:
- Student Paper Competition
- Lunch with Leaders – registration required, sign up soon
- Meet the Editors
- WIE Luncheon and Mini-symposium – registration required
- Students and Young Professionals Reception
Volunteering consists of a minimum of 8 hours for the following activities:
- Taking tickets and directing traffic at plenaries and special events
- Working registration area to hand out materials and badges
- Providing local information and conference directions at Information desk
The only requirements to be a volunteer are: good English proficiency, interpersonal skills and motivation.
To participate you must fill out the registration form at the following link preferably before the 15th of June 2017. Technical details and further information will be provided directly to the people who signed up.
Please note that if selected as a student volunteer, the student must still register for the conference and once all on-site requirements are met, then the student will be refunded.