Access to Jeju
A. Direct International Flights to Jeju
B. INCHON Int’I Airport → Jeju Int’I Airport
Incheon International Airport (IATA: ICN) is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world.
There are currently over 90 airlines serving ICN with flights to more than 170 countries.
Domestic flights from Incheon to Jeju operate once or twice a day. It takes approximately one hour.
Transfer Information at INCHEON Int’I Airport
C. INCHON Int’I Airport → GIMPO Airport(Domestic) → Jeju Int’I Airport
- On arriving at Incheon Int’l Airport, passengers may transfer to Gimpo Int’l Airport by airport limousine bus or AREX (Airport Railroad train).
- There are 50 to 70 flights every day from Gimpo Airport to Jeju with Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, Jeju Air, Jin Air, and t’way Air. Domestic flights from Gimpo to Jeju operate 15 to 20 minutes intervals daily from 06:55 to 20:50. It takes approximately one hour.
※ Schedule and fare of limousine bus/subway between Incheon and Gimpo is subject to change without further notice.
The limousine bus runs every day at 5 to 10 minute intervals.
Guide to the airport limousines INCHEON Int’l Airport <-> GIMPO Airport (Domestic)
It takes about 35 minutes for KRW 3,650 (*US$ 3.3). It operates from 05:50 until 23:58.
Airport Railroad(AREX) – From INCHEON Int’l Airport Station to GIMPO Airport Station
D. GIMPO Airport(Int’I) → Jeju Int’I Airport
Flight to GIMPO Airport (Int’l) is available from countries’ main cities: Japan and China.
GIMPO Airport runs both an Int’l airport and a domestic airport. To reach the domestic airport, you need to take a free shuttle bus on the 1st floor (Gate 2 / Bus stop No.5) of the Int’l airport. It takes 3 minutes by bus. And then, transfer to the Domestic Flight flying out to JEJU Int’l Airport. Domestic flights from Gimpo to Jeju operate 15 to 20 minutes intervals daily from 06:55 to 20:50. It takes approximately one hour.
E. GIMHAE Airport(Int’I) → Jeju Int’I Airport
- Flight to GIMHAE Airport (Int’l) is available from countries’ main cities: 10 countries. There are more International Airport (Daegu, Chengju, Muan, Yangyang) in Korea. For further information, Please refer to here.
- GIMHAE Airport runs both an int’l airport and a domestic airport. To reach the domestic airport, you need to take a free shuttle bus on the 1st floor (Bus stop No.5) of the Int’l airport. It takes 3 minutes by bus. And then, transfer to the Domestic Flight flying out to JEJU Int’l Airport.
Access to ICC JEJU
From Jeju International Airport
From Jeju Internation Airport, you will reach ICC Jeju in approximately 40-50 minutes by car through Pyeonghwa-Ro Road. Limousine buses are also available every 15 minutes at the airport.
- Guide to the airport limousines (Jeju International Airport ↔ Jeju International Convention Center)
Limousine bus stop at the left side of the front gate (Samyoung Traffic No. 600)
06:20 at the airport; last departure: after the arrival of the last airplane
Airport → T.H.E Hotel and Vegas Casino Jeju → Entrance to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden → Hyatt Hotel → Shilla Hotel → Lotte Hotel → Hankook Condominium → Jeju International Convention Center → New Gyeongnam Hotel → Seogwipo KAL Hotel
- Taxi guide (Jungmun – Jeju International Airport)
Select the distance (long-distance or short-distance) at the taxi stop.
When you go to the Center, it is all right to take a taxi at the long-distance stop.
Since the taxi fare is fixed, please confirm the distance before taking a taxi
Fare (Korean won) : About 30,000 won; Distance: 40km; Duration: 40-45 minutes
- Rental Car Guide
Advanced reservation is recommended if you plan to rent a car.
Upon arrival, you can sign up for rental cars at the rent-a-car desk nearby airport exit.