EMBS has been one of the first IEEE Societies to modernize the distribution of its proceedings by placing the manuscripts online instead of on outdated media. Online dissemination has several advantages:
- Each paper is hosted along with useful information about its corresponding presentation.
- The papers can be accessed and read on mobile devices (e.g. a tablet or smartphone).
- The papers can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime. They cannot be misplaced or lost.
- Massive unauthorized copying and re-distribution of the papers is deterred.
- We reduce the carbon footprint of our conference.
- Attendees have access to the papers 1 week prior to the conference
All EMBC 2016 accepted papers will be available on our Online Access System from 8th August, 2016 until 8th August, 2017. The manuscripts will be accessible by registered attendees only. We will have WiFi in the meeting space; however we do recommend that you download/print any papers ahead of time as we will not have a printer available on-site.