Starting with EMBC’16, any proposal submissions for Workshops, Tutorials, Invited
Mini-Symposia and Special Sessions will be performed through Papercept. More information about the session types: Call for Proposals for Special Sessions
To submit a proposal, please follow these instructions:
- Download and fill the relevant Word template:
- Template for Workshop proposal;
- Template for Tutorial proposal;
- Template for Invited Session proposal;
- Template for Mini-Symposium proposal;
- Template for Special Session proposal.
- Click here to navigate to the Papercept System.
- Scroll down to the EMBC’16 section and in the right-hand column click “Submit a contribution to EMBC’16“.
- In the new page, scroll down to the table at the bottom listing different submission types and click on the “Submit” link next to the appropriate proposal.
- Follow the instructions on the Papercept form to upload your submission. In particular you will be asked to provide:
- the title for the section;
- the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of all the proposers;
- the theme, among the ones of this year conference
- the keywords describing the topic;
- the abstract of the proposal;
- the proposal prepared using the template above in pdf, doc or docx format (file upload is in the second page of the submission procedure).
Questions may be directed to any member of the Conference Organizing Committee:
Tutorials, Workshops and Minisymposia Chair
Atam Dhawan PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org), New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA